We are always on the lookout for committed talents and look forward to receiving unsolicited applications.
Basically, our aim is to enjoy working with people of different nationalities. This means that your English must be fluent in order to be able to have a conversation on the phone. Of course, good IT and MS Office skills are important. Although we work as a team, each of us has his or her own area of work, which he or she manages independently.
If you are interested and you if you can imagine becoming a member of our team, please send us your application:
Monika Prohaska firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- support of existing customers (booking agencies)
- interface to hotel partners
- processing requests
- general office activities
- completed vocational training, preferably in tourism
- very good knowledge of English
- good IT and MS Office skills
- precise, independent work
- reliability and a sense of responsibility
- communicative personality with team spirit
- ideally already experience in tourism, office or reception
- Also career changers welcome
- pleasant working atmosphere
- interesting, varied activity
- independent work as part of a young, committed team
- all-year job with regular working hours
- secure job in an Austrian family business
Minimum salary according to collective agreement for 40-hour week with willingness to overpay, depending on qualification.
Andrea Stifter Touristik GmbH – Vorderegger Travel
Gletschermoosstraße 14, 5700 Zell am See